Thursday, April 26, 2012

Little Dream House

We signed the papers on our new house last week making the dream of moving into the Bouldin neighborhood come true. And when I say "moving into" I mean in a few months. We have quite a bit of work to do on our little dream house.

This is what we saw when we first looked at the house. Can you spot the five refrigerators?








Luckily, my husband has vision and could see past all the trash. I, on the other hand, wanted to curl up and cry. However, this house met our size and location requirements so we went for it with the help of our superhero realtor Albert. 

See all pictures here





2 comments:

  1. 1. I want that Philco fridge! What was in all the refrigerators?! Did you open them?
    2. There was some vintage glassware in the breakfast nook built-in that I wish they had forgotten.
    3. I meant to ask about the skinny closet in the middle bedroom - supercool that it's a built-in ironing board! I just might iron!
    4. Listerine.
    5. And finally... HOLY CRAP THEY HAD A LOT OF CRAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DotBot,
    We opened one fridge/freezer and it was full - f.u.l.l. - of old frozen food.
    All the items were removed before we moved in. It was at least two dumpsters worth of stuff, not including the appliances!

    ReplyDelete